“Great Irish Pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I had our best meal of the vacation at OMurphys. They have a great atmosphere, good food, great deserts, and plenty of good beer. Would highly recommend O'Murphys any time of the year.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in Montauk for 4 days and ate most of my meals here. The place is very busy so I sat at the bar. Service was friendly and the food good, especially the ribs !

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were six in total and spli the Monday night dinner special, two entrees for $34. Can't beat the price nor the quality of the meal.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

All in all I'd recommend this place and happily go back.
Too many tables in there for my liking which makes it a little cramped.
The service was good, but nothing to shout about. They all looked a little bit too busy and stressed.
But hey, get over it, the food is what it's about and it was very good.
We had perfectly cooked onion rings to start with which were delicious. We also had calamarie which was ok but nothing to shout about, and the accompanying sauce wasn't great.
But the mains were yummy. Hand cooked, deliciously seasoned fries. My wife had 'fish and chips' which looked very good, meaty and very tasty (I had to have some).
We were there on a lunchtime and to be fair, I suspect the atmoshpere would be better on an evening (child free). I'd be very happy to go back and find out!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was so bland & poorly presented....I wasn't even sure if the mashed potatoes were real or processed flakes!