“Made my trip” 4 of 5 stars

O'Murphys Pub
Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Montauk
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooklyn, New York
“Made my trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in Montauk for 4 days and ate most of my meals here. The place is very busy so I sat at the bar. Service was friendly and the food good, especially the ribs !

• Visited October 2012

Trenton, NJ
“Great Monday night dinner value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were six in total and spli the Monday night dinner special, two entrees for $34. Can't beat the price nor the quality of the meal.

Visited October 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

All in all I'd recommend this place and happily go back.
Too many tables in there for my liking which makes it a little cramped.
The service was good, but nothing to shout about. They all looked a little bit too busy and stressed.
But hey, get over it, the food is what it's about and it was very good.
We had perfectly cooked onion rings to start with which were delicious. We also had calamarie which was ok but nothing to shout about, and the accompanying sauce wasn't great.
But the mains were yummy. Hand cooked, deliciously seasoned fries. My wife had 'fish and chips' which looked very good, meaty and very tasty (I had to have some).
We were there on a lunchtime and to be fair, I suspect the atmoshpere would be better on an evening (child free). I'd be very happy to go back and find out!

• Visited October 2012
Central Islip, New York
“Worst $100 bucks ever spent on dinner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was so bland & poorly presented....I wasn't even sure if the mashed potatoes were real or processed flakes!

Visited September 2012
Montville, New Jersey
“Awesome burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were in the mood for a burger and didn't want to spend $18 for one. So we tried this pub. All 5 of us agreed it was the best burger we've ever had. Big and juicy and perfectly cooked. And only $13 including 3 toppings.

• Visited September 2012