“Great Irish Pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Excellent Shepard's Pie. Very nice burger and nice selection of beers. Would highly recommend if you wanted a change from the fishy restaurants.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We went here because we were tired of seafood places. I had the lamb stew which was delicious and my husband enjoyed the chicken parm. The waitress was cute and super friendly so we were glad we went here.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Look, I understand that if you're in Montauk, and you're in the mood for seafood, perhaps you should try one of the myriad of seafood restaurants...Gosmans, etc. However, if you want that awesome Irish pub style comfort food such as fish & chips, a solid burger, chicken wraps or chicken wings, this is the place.

My group of folks staying at the Manor wanted to get take out from O'Murphys. I looked at their menu online, got everyone's order, made the call and placed the order for all the food mentioned above, including CORN CHOWDER. I got to O'Murphy's early, and for placing such a large order, the Irish gentleman tending the bar offering me a free Guiness while I waited for my order to be finished and packed up.

Folks, the food was exactly what you expect from an irish pub. The fish and chips were excellent according to my in-laws, the children inhaled their burgers, when i went to grab some wings, they were gone. I managed to eat a bite or two of the calamari, which was delicious. My meal was a chicken wrap, which was enough for two people. The fries were awesome.

It was exactly what my group was in the mood for and it hit the spot.

1  Thank dolphin80
Reviewed July 3, 2012

On a Tour of Long Island with a few friends and thought I'd let the big wide world know my experiences.We arrived in Montauk from East Hampton and said we'd all support our heritage and go into the Restaurant with the Irish flag outside...We were fairly mistaken with the heritage,as they were obviously hopping on the Irish bandwagon.With the waitress being quite blunt and having none of the typical ''Irish charm''.The Burger was okay but not cooked to my specification.....not overly interested in going back again in a hurry.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went here for a simple lunch. Burgers were very good. Fries were fresh cut. Beers cold. Good Irish pub in seaside town. Service quick & friendly.

Atmosphere is open and friendly. Doesn't look like there is much parking but it's in a free municipal lot directly in back of the restaurant.