We just returned from a wonderful stay in Hartman's Briney Breezes. On arrival we received a very warm welcome. Our room was fantastic it had two windows to the front with lovely sea views and it was more like a self catering apartment, as it had everything we needed including a cooker, fridge, dining table, including a pull out sofa and large brand new double shower. It was on the top floor with a lovely outdoor balcony with two sun loungers to relax and put your feet up and enjoy the view. It was recently refurbished and we really couldn't fault it, it was room 46. The heated swimming pool was spotless with plenty of towels, if you wanted to go to the beach it was just a few minute walk accross the road and was in a perfect location. Taxis into Montauk was approx 12 dollars. There is also a great restaurant next door. We would highly recommend Hartman's if visiting Montauk, it is really well run and you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean's clean white sandy beaches you will relax and enjoy a spectacular ocean view from all 44 1 and 2 room efficiencies, with A/C Heat, HBO and a balcony to sit and unwind. Outdoor heated pool, Barbecues,short walk to the village and Tee Times at Montauk Downs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartman`s Briney Breezes Hotel Montauk
- Hartmans Briney Breezes Hotel
- Hartmans Briney Breezes Montauk