We arrived during Tropical Storm Andrea so we have to try to give a fair rating. The rain was coming down in sheets!
The checking in was easy, and our room had two queen size beds which were a bit lumpy and uncomfortable.
It had a kitchen with limited cooking facilities.
The hotel has no bar or restaurant so you have to go out for meals.
The pool looked nice through the rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean's clean white sandy beaches you will relax and enjoy a spectacular ocean view from all 44 1 and 2 room efficiencies, with A/C Heat, HBO and a balcony to sit and unwind. Outdoor heated pool, Barbecues,short walk to the village and Tee Times at Montauk Downs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hartman's Briney Breezes Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartman`s Briney Breezes Hotel Montauk
- Hartmans Briney Breezes Hotel
- Hartmans Briney Breezes Montauk