“Great munchies”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Best waterfront view in Montauk
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Loved the pizza, calamari and lemonade. Great for poolside lunch.

There are newer reviews for Star Island Grill

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very casual atmosphere. Really good food.
Breakfast, lunch & dinners are fine.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

We first tried breakfast here and it is quite simply a great deal. I remember once thinking, how can you screw up breakfast but sadly, it seems more common than not. Except at this eatery. You go up to the counter, read the board and place your order. I was in need of a lot more caffeine than I had already consumed and they put up with my grogginess like pros. But the food? A really good breakfast, nice range of choices and very fair prices. And you are looking out to Montauk harbor, boats moored or motoring by, gulls and the whole bit. So the view is great, the people are fun and the food was a pleasure. So the next day, we returned for lunch and the special was mako steaks. By far, the best mako I have ever had, both in freshness and prep. Beautifully grilled and it was a very large portion. Mako can have an ammonia taste but this was too fresh for that and I would go back to this place often if we lived nearby. Boaters can jump off their boats and motorists can have a Montauk treat with views thrown in. All good, can not wait to return.

1  Thank Palatedly