Kenny's Tipperary Inn
Sun 'N' Sound(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
Driftwood on the Ocean(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$154
$134
The Ocean Resort Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$159
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$203
$185
Travelocity
Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$152
Hotels.com
Ocean Surf Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$189
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
$155
All reviewszen gardentwo bedroom apartmentwalking distancefishing boatsgosman's dockfantastic stayfishing tripfull kitchenshort drivefire pitgreat place to staygreat roomgreat pooloff seasonrestaurants and shopslong islandcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I first book this place only to close to the harbor. Heading out to Montauk, I got a flat on my right passenger tire. The night turn so awful, because none could be done until the morning and it was getting real late. I was afraid that we missed our check in, but the night door man greeted my fiancee and I as soon as we got out the taxi. We were the last to check in and the front clerk waited for us. He showed us to our room and the room was clean and looked great. After a great night sleep, we still had the car problem but upon check out we were greeted by the manager, and this woman was absolutely great. She helped us with a nice place to eat, told us how to get around town, and made my fiancee and I feel like we were at home with family. In our opinion this is the greatest hotel in Montuak and would recommend it to family, friends and everyone. My next trip to Montauk I will be staying here.

Room Tip: We picked a King suite and it was fabulous, next time I want to pay a little more and check out the better rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Edward K, Manager at Kenny's Tipperary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Alls well that ends well.
Thank you for your kind review and we hope your next visit is uneventful
except for happy memories.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My fiancé decided to surprise me with a visit here and it was a great experience. Not only was the actual hotel room clean and comfortable but the service here was just great. The manager here such a sweet lady and was so helpful in letting us know about local restaurants and bars. I truly look forward to coming back here as it is decently priced, clean, and a very cheerful atmosphere. Location is great as it is located within minutes of town where you can do lots of fun things. Very helpful, very kind... I'd recommend this place any day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review.
We hope you and your friends will be able to visit again.
We have a program of refurbishment under new management in 2012.
We are happy our staff were so helpful and you enjoyed your 'surprise'.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Kennys Tipperary Inn is an excellent place to stay in Montauk. The staff is wonderful. Anya and her husband Roy are the friendliest people we have ever met! Great Ammenities and the onsite resteraunt was superb!!! We were out fishing for the weekend and we stayed here it was absolutely beautiful! Would definately recommend staying here.
Thank You so much to Eddie, Anya and Roy for a very enjoyable stay!

Rocco and Jenn

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Edward K, Manager at Kenny's Tipperary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank You for your review.
Onja, Eddie and Roy are glad you enjoyed the facilities that have been refrubished this year.
Hope to see you on your next fishing trip.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Kenny's is the perfect place to stay for a real Montauk experience. Located close to the beach, an excellent clam & chowder place not to mention the local hang-out, Liar's, you will probably not find many better spots at all! Rooms are sizeable for the prize, clean and have the ammenities you need. The staff is nothing short of excellent! If you need anything go see Onya and she will sort it out. I have had few hotel experiences of this level in my life. If you going to Montauk, go stay at Kenny's!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Edward K, Manager at Kenny's Tipperary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Tank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Many people enjoy going to Liar's and there is also a new TiKi bar on the dock.
So Montauk is a great place with plenty to enjoy.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Although we stayed there in early August we still talk about the wonderful experience we had. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The room and the grounds were clean and neatly maintained. Highly recommend this gem if you do not want to stay where the hustle and bustle of touristy Montauk.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad we could be helpful and you enjoyed your stay.
Come back again soon to relax at the Montauk harbour area.