“Great place”
Review of Coast Kitchen

Coast Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Coast Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 111 Restaurants in Montauk
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Lake Drive
Transit: The Montauk Yacht Club's Complimentary In-Town Shuttle will pick guests up at the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) "Montauk" stop as well as the Hamptons Jitney Montauk Spot.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food is always good here. It is quiet, reserved and overlooking the water. A good place to eat after a busy day.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a wonderful secret place for the Holidays. I have not previously been aware of the Yacht Club being a place for everyone to dine. What a magnificent success to our holiday experiment. A little birdie told us the Yacht club did a Prix Fixe Thanksgiving feast. With the children and grandchildren scattered across the nation and not here, we conducted an experiment. We decided to gather for our feast this year at the Yacht Club. We will do it again!

The atmosphere was formal, but not pretentious or stuffy. The service was awesome. The food was truly a feast for everyone. The salad buffet had a truly eclectic assortment of appetizing or feasting edibles. The meat was a wonderful smoked ham or roasted turkey breast. I would have preferred the whole bird, but the breast was moist and well seasoned. The gravy was heavenly. There was an assortment of stuffings from traditional to oyster. The sides were equally "fine dining" and numerous. Finally the deserts were a plethoric assortment of gourmet treats. This resplendent feast was accompanied by a glass of complimentary champagne.

I also enjoyed watching an assortment of families with their children also enjoying their Thanksgiving. The children added the final ingredient to it being truly something to be for which to be grateful.

As for value. Amazing! A Thanksgiving feast at the Yacht club for all three of us inclusive, under 100.00 total, not each! Fine dining at an affordable price with the atmosphere normally reserved for the 1%.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

An excellent menu of seafood, meat and poultry in a seafaring environment. Can be pricey , but worth the price as the food is exceptionally fresh, the service energetic and polite. Great to look out on the bay and watch the big yachts moored at the yacht club.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed a delightful meal this season. All the traditional foods, turkey and ham. Was greeted by my host Matt who referred me to your page here. I am happy to say I enjoyed the experience thoroughly.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

While the food is admittedly tasty this year, I started with an appetizer of Tomato and Mozzarella which, in most places, is a dish which can easily be shared by two. When the plate arrived, there were five thin slices of tomato and three tiny grape sized pieces of mozzarella. I'm glad that I insisted that my wife order her own appetizer! I have never seen this in any restaurant in this country or any other. By the way, the tomatoes were very tasty, which is more than I can say for the mozzarella.

The fluke I ordered was also tasty and quite small but it's alright as I had plans to go out for dinner later.