“Go If You're Not Too Hungry”
Review of Coast Kitchen

Coast Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Coast Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 105 Restaurants in Montauk
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Lake Drive
Transit: The Montauk Yacht Club's Complimentary In-Town Shuttle will pick guests up at the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) "Montauk" stop as well as the Hamptons Jitney Montauk Spot.
New York City, New York
“Go If You're Not Too Hungry”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

While the food is admittedly tasty this year, I started with an appetizer of Tomato and Mozzarella which, in most places, is a dish which can easily be shared by two. When the plate arrived, there were five thin slices of tomato and three tiny grape sized pieces of mozzarella. I'm glad that I insisted that my wife order her own appetizer! I have never seen this in any restaurant in this country or any other. By the way, the tomatoes were very tasty, which is more than I can say for the mozzarella.

The fluke I ordered was also tasty and quite small but it's alright as I had plans to go out for dinner later.

• Visited September 2012

“Worst Meal”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We just had one of the worst meals at Gulf Coast Kitchen over Labor day weekend. . For some reason the kitchen was short staffed and we had to wait an hour and a half for our dinner. To be fair our waitress was very nice and discounted our food because of the long wait. Our food was just tasteless and that could have been because the chef didnt show up to work which is surprising for a holiday weekend. They just shoild have alerted us before we orderd that the kitchen was very backed because of lack of staff.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Fine dining by the sea”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great seafood, well priced, good service. Try the soups, excellent shell fish, fabulous Kobe burgers. Young, attentive staff are well trained and helpful.

Visited August 2012
Long Beach, New York
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was not impressed by the menu or the taste of the food.

Visited July 2012
Huntington, New York
“Biggest food ever!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had the special which was surf and turf.I was expecting a filet mignon with a lobster tail, what I got was so huge it was scary but great! It was a whole lobster cut in half and about a 10 oz steak, literally had to break its legs to get it in the take out container, If you go there and see this special, get it, but be warned!

Visited July 2012