“Great for family friendly lunch or dinner”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Monroe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place is great for having lunch with family and friends with little ones. HUGE sand play area in the back. Which is completely enclosed so you dont have to worry about any of the kids wondering off. Food is pretty good. Average to above average. Wings are great. Burgers and Sandwiches are pretty good. I would rate them above average bar food. Perfect spot for meeting friends for an outside lunch during the summer. The outdoor patio is huge! Lots of umbrellas. They also usually have bands Friday and Saturday nights. As well as Sunday afternoons.

1  Thank fritzhannerhan

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have been here several times for lunch, but this was my first time for dinner. We went out with two additional couples on a Friday night. The Captains Table was very crowded and busy. This is a popular place, with live music and a significant bar crowd. We got seated within a reasonable time. Quality of food was very good, especially considering how busy the kitchen had to be. Our server was very friendly and checked on us very regularly, again during very busy conditions. I would recommend this restaurant based on our visit.

2  Thank Mje12518
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The restaurant was recently renovated/update as well as their menu. I was taken there by a friend for a belated birthday celebration. The food was great, and they sell Gluten Free Beer! Very comfortable atmosphere and great service. Great local restaurant and bar.

1  Thank ford316
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went for the prime rib. There were four of us. Enjoyed the prime rib made the way we liked. Had cappicino and it was good.

1  Thank smokey2513
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I came in for date night. The place is remodeled beautifully and the food was fantastic. I had the prime rib and my husband had the Barcelona Seafood platter. I would definitely recommend making a reservation. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. All around a great night out!

1  Thank justme8990

Been to Captain's Table? Share your experiences!