“Hot delicious pizza”

Amendola's Pizzeria & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I go here often. The owner is very nice and very much still a part of his business. I wish they delivered but it is worth it to go pick up a hot pizza. I like to dine in his back restaurant occasionally and I always have a good experience. Pizza very good but still not our favorite.

1  Thank Kimberly S

Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is a nice place. I like sitting in the back of the restaurant because it is more formal than the front. I am a lover of pizza and it is my opinion that they have the best buffalo pizza in Monroe. The place is clean and the service is great.

2  Thank Helen O
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Delicious pizza with perfectly crisp crust!

1  Thank Cindy L
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Pizza is so-so, the pasta is good, atmosphere is horrid.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook