Played golf for the first time at Mansion Ridge on Aug. 28, 2010. Originally scheduled to play Centennial Golf Club but received a warning via e-mail that the greens were recently aerated.
The Mansion Ridge Experience
• Cart path only. Had to carry 3 clubs up and down hills to each shot
• Plugged golf balls – lost appx. 10 balls – appx 5 were in the fairways.
• Very poor yardage markings.
• Aerated greens – any putt within 1 club length of the hole was good.
• Expressed dissatisfaction with these conditions and the fact that no notice was given concerning same – to the pro shop. Given a pass for $45 each for any Monday thru Thursday (useless to us) – should have been given a refund of the $130 each ($270 total).
• Group behind us expressed anger at the conditions and also complained to the pro shop
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.