“Friendly Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I've always had great service from the family that runs Bocci's. They get it about customer service and are always very friendly. The food here is good... not great, but good food and consistent. Dessert menu was a bit limited, however the desserts we had were all well done.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Neal, the owner is so accommodating. They have gluten -free pasta and will even make Puttanesca sauce altho it's not on the menu anymore. I love their Mussels Marinara as well as their Baked Clams. Their Chicken and Veal Marsalas and Piccattas are tender and delicious.Their salads are satisfying, the bread is always fresh and the waiters are very responsive. Couples, friends groups, and families with children welcome. You can even rent rooms for special events.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I go here for dinner often because I love the food and the staff is great but last night I went with a group of friends for comedy night. This is something they host usually once a month but last night was the first time I was able to attend. We enjoyed some nice wine and a fantastic dinner followed by two great comedians. The opening act was just as funny as the headliner Jeff Norris, a comedian from New Jersey who kind of reminded me of Rodney Dangerfield. Very funny to say the least. I always recommend Boccis for their food and now definitely suggest going for comedy night if you are looking for an evening of fun and laughter.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I met with the owner Neil regarding booking a dinner for 100 women for the Monroe Temple. Sisterhood annual dinner on November 4 2013. I can't tell you how amazing he was at handling this event. The food was spectacular.. The service was fantastic and Neil was there the entire time making sure the event was flawless.... And it was!! From beginning to end it was truly a great evening! I would definitely recommend Bocci's Italian Village to everyone for not just a large event but for a great meal with amazing service . Lisa Friedman

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was low quality and not a true buffet. There are guts behind you giving you one slice of meat that looks like hell. The worst is that soft drinks and coffee were not included nor were the refills. No one told us this and we spent $20 on iced tea. That is unbelievable. Even the fanciest places in NYC do not charge for a second tea.
It ruined our day and now each time I drive past this place I get angrier about the experience. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to go there. $100 for garbage for 2. I could have gone to Morton's or jean georges for a bit more. This place is a joke.