“HANDS DOWN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MONROE NY”
Review of Tre Angelina

Tre Angelina
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 845-238-5721
Monroe, New York
“HANDS DOWN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MONROE NY”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Tre Angelina is without a doubt the best restaurant in Monroe NY. The service is first class, the food phenomenal, the ambiance is warm and inviting. There are not enough superlatives I could say about this restaurant. I have eaten there about a dozen times and love the place. Next time you are in the Monroe NY area make it a point to make a reservation and enjoy elegant fine dining.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Charlie9862

Hewitt, New Jersey
“Excellent and Missing it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This, by far, was my favorite restaurants when I lived in the area. I/we never had a bad meal and were treated with great care and courtesy. The Owner brought out extras which were delicious, as was everything else. I'll try to make it a point to make the drive back and enjoy it once again as I've yet to find and Italian eatery as fine as Tre Angelina in my new hometown.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank GinnyR37
Highland Mills, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had eaten here a few times and also had my daughter's christening here. Food is delicious and staff is on point. A wonderful Italian restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
Monroe, NY
“Pretty horrible”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I asked for an arugula salad...the presentation was terrible. Quite amateurish and looked just horrible. A bunch of overgrown arugula thrown together in a pile with a couple of boiled beet slices and a ring of onion on top. It was so unappetizing looking that I had trouble deciding if I wanted to eat it or not. I did, and it was quite tasteless! My son asked for chicken which was OK. Again, very poor presentation and not very sophisticated taste. I would not want to come back to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ElenaMonroe
“Truly what you are looking for in an Italian dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We dropped off our son at West Point for lacrosse camp. Spent half a day at the outlets (Woodbury Commons). Wanted a good solid meal (we're from Corning). Saw this place on Tripadvisor. In a word it was fantastic. Family run, most food made from scratch, not trying too hard. Frank our waiter worked in Italian places in the city for 20 years. Menu is simple but plenty of variety. Amazing list of specials, good wine list, and very reasonably priced. Very strongly recommend.

• Visited July 2013