“In search of fine dining for rehersal dinner”
Review of Tre Angelina

Tre Angelina
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 845-238-5721
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Pat and his Staff made us feel at home frome the moment we walked in to the moment we left! The food was amazing and fresh!!!!!!

1  Thank Cheryl N

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

For me, a fine dining experience must include some eye-widening element of surprise. Something in the menu, the presentation, the atmosphere and the flavors should stimulate my senses into paying undivided attention to the moment. If a dish can make me laugh out loud, in amused stupefaction and delight, I consider myself fine dining... BRAVO...Tre Angelina, for consistently delivering great food, great service and creating the WOW reaction that makes me laugh out loud!!!!

2  Thank Pirata73-4ever
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I live close by, but I would travel quite a way for a place like this. Don't miss the flatbread....with a roasted pepper and olive oil spread you wont believe. If you like real, home cooked, Northern Italian cuisine, this is the place. Come hungry and take some of your dinner home if you want to try the desserts....the experience is well worth the extra calories! The service is amazing with extra wait staff "hovering" around the room in case you need something and your waiter is not in calling distance. This staff is here to make your night enjoyable and memorable. Expect a table visit from an owner/manager as well. A little noisy for a romantic evening, but you can still have a great date. So... Great food, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices, excellent service...what more could you want in an upstate NY restaurant? Stop in after a day of shopping at Woodbury Commons or after a visit to Bear Mountain / Harriman State Park. You won't be dissapointed.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We usually eat here about 1 or 2 times per month and are always glad we chose this restaurant.
They have $30 specials during the week and the drinks are strong and generous. Love the service and the selection. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank Javada
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food. Great service..Great atmosphere. This out of the way Italian reastaurant is well worth the trip. Almost everything on the menu is home made and delicious! We really enjoyed our dinner and will be back. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank DeniseNY1

Been to Tre Angelina? Share your experiences!