“Telephone order takers are BIG SNOTS!”
Review of Planet Pizza

Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Telephone order takers are BIG SNOTS!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We eat at the restaurant all the time . The waitresses are terrific(and really cute). My issue is when you telephone in an order. The girls who answer the phone always seem like they want to hang up on you. Then they rush your order and if you pause for a single second they sigh into the receiver. I have complained and it falls on deaf ears. I run a Medical business dependent on telephone based client service and I anyone I hire was like this I would fire them and keep their last pay check!
Just today I kept my calm but felt like driving over there and having my daughter call the girl out and punch her in the nose!

Monroe, New York, United States
“The owner is an jerk”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have tried this place more than once. The pizza some times is good, other times ok. The thing that annoyed me the most and why I will never go back is how rude the owner is. I was there for an event after my sons little league last year. The coach wanted to do a little pizza party. All though he did not book it with this place as an official party, we were told to,show up. There were only a few kids, maybe 6 or 7. So when I showed up, I happened to be the first one. When I spoke to the owner, he said there was no party here. He was rude and un caring. I tried to explain , and he dismissed me like I was an idiot. He did say I could sit off to the side and wait. Sure enough the rest of the team did show. This guy is an jerk and does not know how to treat people and for that my family will never step foot in there again.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Kim4344
New York
“Great eggplant parm”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is a nice pizza place -- newly renovated -- good service -- good pizza and great eggplant parmagiana dinner.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lysiemu
Harriman, New York
“Love this place.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

All around a good pizza place and restaurant. They have a nice party room in the back as well.

2 Thank JoAnn126
Monroe
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We like going here. The pizza is good and we like sitting in the area that they serve you. The waitresses do not tend to your every need that is for sure. But still the pizza is good and the restaurant is always clean. My little one enjoys the pasta. We like it but it is not our favorite.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Kimberly S

Been to Planet Pizza? Share your experiences!