“Delicious”
Review of Plum House

Plum House
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Monroe
Description: New management, new menu, new dining experience. Thank you new and old customers, I will do my best for everyone, please trust us, please give us a chance. Sincerely,Plum House Andy.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The tempura was delicious as was the sushi and dessert, I can't wait to go back this summer! We were a party of 10 and were seated no problem without booking. The service was fine and cost reasonable for a Japanese restaurant.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is our local sushi place, usually we take out, but we've eaten in a couple times too.

They have a great sushi chef, making fantastic fresh sushi. Best I've had, not that I am an expert! They make a great beef negimaki as an appetizer too.

If you eat in, it's a no frills restaurant, very casual and relaxed with good service.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The sushi is about as fresh as it gets in New York. The teriyaki salmon is also a favorite, for those of us that don't LOVE sushi!

1  Thank Mmmquigs
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I went several years ago and at that time it was unimaginative Japanese-American fare. I had travelled about 45 minutes to get there and meet friends. I must say it was not worth the trip. If I lived near by it would be fine for a quick mid week supper.

1  Thank ethxprof
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is our favorite family restaurant. It's small and cozy with good service. The food is delicious and relatively inexpensive for a Japanese restaurant. The meal includes a complimentary tofu and bean sprout appetizer, salad, miso soup, and hot tea. Our favorite dishes are the vegetarian roll dinner (cucumber roll, avocado roll, and Japanese pickle roll) and tuna teriyaki. We also love the stir-fried vegetables and the seaweed salad. Lunch is even more of a bargain! They also have takeout!

Been to Plum House? Share your experiences!