“It's ok”
Review of Plum House

Plum House
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Monroe
Description: New management, new menu, new dining experience. Thank you new and old customers, I will do my best for everyone, please trust us, please give us a chance. Sincerely,Plum House Andy.
new york
“It's ok”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I went several years ago and at that time it was unimaginative Japanese-American fare. I had travelled about 45 minutes to get there and meet friends. I must say it was not worth the trip. If I lived near by it would be fine for a quick mid week supper.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ethxprof

New York
“Our favorite Monroe restaurant”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is our favorite family restaurant. It's small and cozy with good service. The food is delicious and relatively inexpensive for a Japanese restaurant. The meal includes a complimentary tofu and bean sprout appetizer, salad, miso soup, and hot tea. Our favorite dishes are the vegetarian roll dinner (cucumber roll, avocado roll, and Japanese pickle roll) and tuna teriyaki. We also love the stir-fried vegetables and the seaweed salad. Lunch is even more of a bargain! They also have takeout!

• Visited May 2012
Monroe, New York
“Great food.”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Not much to look at here, but great food. Excellent soups, noodles, and of course sushi. Service is quite fine. Always have a nice experience. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank wotan10950
Harriman, New York
“Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A very good selection of Sushi and a friendly atmosphere. We really enjoy the beef dish negimioki (not sure how its spelled) its delicious.

Monroe, NY
“Dragon rolls”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

It's a small restaurant but very well put together. The service is good and the Sushi is fresh and amazing. I wasn't a fan of the tempura. I liked the fact that they didn't snub me when I asked for a fork.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Helen O

Been to Plum House? Share your experiences!