“Great Steakhouse”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

A little pricey for the area but great food and service. I usually visit Augie's when celebrating a special occasion.

There are newer reviews for Augie's Prime Cut

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The food is always excellent, very good Steaks and Seafood prepared by a very well trained Kitchen
The only thing that is a detraction is their very high prices.
If you don't have a 50% of gift certificate dinner for two with drinks and tip is in the $170 to $200 range.
But most times it's worth it.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went there this past Friday with my husband. It was our third time there. I have to say that the service was great as was the last two times and the food delicious. Our server, Z, who has been our server in the past was very attentive, but not hovering. My husband's prime rib was a little overcooked but they had a new one out for him within minutes without attitude. I have read some not so nice reviews on the place, I don't believe it's that pricey, it's a steak house. We used our gift certificate that we purchased on Black Friday, great deal. Understand that you cannot take advantage of some of their special deals such as a free bottle of wine on Thursday nights etc… But, you pay 100.00 for a 200.00 gift certificate, I'll take that. For us, it's a wonderful adult night out where we can take our time enjoying cocktails and dinner. We will be back again real soon!

1  Thank Nathalie T
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is a great steak house that also has a brunch. The food and service are excellent and the bar is well stocked. It is a bit pricey however so read the menu when ordering. The brunch is a great bargain however be wary of the cost of drinks if you leave the brunch menu. There is ample parking for patrons but the entrance is just short of a major road so traffic is at times a problem. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had heard of Augie's but never been. Seen their ads, etc. We had a great dinner and the service was perfect. A bit on the high side price-wise, but if you have been to other steak houses, you know what to expect. In fact it was less pricey than BLT, Bobby Vans in the New York City. We need good steakhouses in the area. Will go back.