“Microwaved meals?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

A friend of us recommended this place and told us it was amazing and authentic. Well, I don't know if they were having an off day or what happened, but I was only able to take one bite and my husband 2. He had the meatball parm and I had the chicken. The tomato sauce tasted like they had microwaved a can of cheap tomato sauce and just poured it over the food. The waitress didn't really care that we didn't eat the food and left so fast. As we were leaving a very nice guy, I'm guessing he was the manager, asked us if everything was ok, at that point we just thanked him and left super hungry and with a stomachache. Would not recommend it.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The people are friendly when you walk in they greet you and if it's not a full house they seat you as soon as you come in. The food is always amazing from their pizza to their dinners. i have eaten there several times and the food is always amazingly delecious and they give very large servings.

1  Thank 10Points
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I have been going here for years, place doesn't look like much from the outside but the food and hospitality inside are fabulous. They have very good prices especially on their lunch specials and pizza specials, their dinner menu is also priced resonably. We were intorduced to this place by my wife's friend and I don't mind telling you that I was skeptical at first but was soon to be blown away. New Owner George has just made it better with his refinements, he kept all that was good about La Villetta and improved on it . Well done George.

2  Thank Wartfang
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This place have been serving the area for so long, but recently changed ownership. The food is still good, and the new management seems very friendly and anxious to please. Several times I've enjoyed the spaghetti with white clam sauce- the clams are consistently juicy and fresh and still in the shells. The cavatelli with broccoli and chicken is usually very good, but last time was a little dry- but worth trying again. We've not been thrilled with the pizza, but we are spoiled. We recommend the ravioli or the veal parm. For a meal before the movie, this sure beats Applebees.