“Still delicious!”

Piccola Bussola Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccola Bussola Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Mineola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Willis Avenue
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We've brought friends with us several times and everyone loved the food. It's always so fresh and never garlicky. Very professional staff makes it even better. They have such fabulous fish dishes and their fried calamari is the best we've had. One order serves two so it's perfect for groups and families.

1  Thank Carol W

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Piccola is a really nice Italian restaurant. The food is good, but I think it's a bit overpriced for what they serve. I ordered the veal which was a bit too small and chewy for my tastes, especially at this price.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I went here and ordered the eggplant parm....it was outta this world

1  Thank Carole D
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We went on a Sunday and enjoyed a really fabulous dinner! Served family style in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere I have to say I was really surprised at how delicious the food was! Tender, not overly pounded veal parmigiano, chicked piccata, rigatoni a la vodka, seafood salad, fried calamari...all fresh, delicious and not salty or garlicy. A very reasonable selection of wines and great cannoli's. There were six in our party and I have to say 3 entrees are more than enough for all to share. One appetizer would easily be enough for four! Quality, not just quantity, with a really nice staff. Professional and helpful. I really was impressed!

2  Thank Carol W