My husband and I lived in this area, just a few miles from Buttermilk Falls and were familiar with this property before it became the inn/spa resort. We have wanted to return to NY and stay there for some time and finally did last week. We were delighted with the old-fashioned, cozy room above the carriage house (Rook's Nest) with working fireplace and the friendly, rescued animals they have on the farm. It's a wonderful place to walk around and each time you do, you can discover new things to see. The full breakfasts were gourmet with wonderful creative choices (eggs fresh from their own farm) and the on-site bakery chef made the best bagels and bialys. I did not try the spa -- next time -- as we have already booked for next October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa