Just spent an amazing few days at Buttermilk Inn. We were warmly greeted and shown to our room. It was small, but comfortable - nice bathroom - closet could use a few hangers. We immediately set out with our cameras to explore the grounds. They still had flowers in bloom, and the combination of the autumn leaves, the river view, the farm, the art we were afforded many photo ops. We enjoyed the afternoon tea, which was delicious and plentiful - as was the breakfast prepared by Chef DiPaulis. We didn't take advantage of the spa services this trip, but got to relax and read by the indoor pool, with the sauna and steam room. Again, the staff was wonderful. We will definitely go back, and probably stay in one of the bigger rooms we saw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa