We arrived at Buttermilk falls during one of the snow storms we had this year. It was a very stressful and uneasy ride up during a storm.Upon our arrival we were greeted by Tony ,who was nothing more than accommodating throughout our entire stay. The inn is a very cozy,beautiful historic home that has beautiful decor and warm staff. During our visit we had treatments done at the spa. The spa manager Jenny went above and beyond for us because our nail technician could not make it in due to the snow, so Jenny also being a nail tech took it upon herself to do our manis and pedis for us. She made it very enjoyable and relaxing even though we could tell she had a lot going on at the spa due to other employees not being able to make it in due to the storm. We both had massages from Jean and Megan, those were also fantastic. The best we have ever had. The spa is nice space ,but the locker rooms needs a bit of improving ... Who builds a ladies locker room with one bathroom ? But if the locker room is my only complaint, that isn't to bad. I will definitely be returning to Buttermilk falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton