This inn, in a small town in upstate NY, was absolutely wonderful....from the staff's helpfulness to the food to accomodations.....have only positive feedback. A real treasure get away. Next trip will be when the wineries are open and will take advantage of the warmer weather to explore the interesting trails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa