“great!”

Henry's at the Farm
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's at the Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 9W
Transit: Metro-North Railroad at Poughkeepsie, NY. Cab to Henrys which is only 10 minutes away.
Description: Henry's at the Farm, where "local" is more than a trend, it is our mantra. Henry's is only steps away from Buttermilk's organic Millstone Farm and minutes away from neighboring farms where eggs, honey, herbs and seasonal produce make their way from field, to our kitchen, then to your table. Henry's dinner menu is country inspired, contemporary cuisine incorporating sophisticated entrees with mouthwatering burgers, intriguing pizzas and a daily selection of house-made desserts.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food at Henry's was delicious and the service was friendly. The atmosphere is casual but refined. I love that they offer locally sourced foods! Terrific night out.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a lovely spot with twinkling lights outside and huge old wine bottle converted into lights on the ceiling. The menu was very broad. It was hard to choose. We had the braised short ribs, and a steak, along with goat cheese mac and cheese. So yummy. As a guest at the Inn, it was nice to walk across the property for dinner.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Hope nothing goes wrong with your meal or expect a poor response...

I dined here with a party of 5. We had a really nice experience - good ambiance, good service, good food. However, that night and the next day 3 out of 5 of us became very ill. One was 7 months pregnant and had to be picked up by a doctor. And another who was headed home after a weekend staying at the inn had to pull over on the side of the road and be picked up by someone.

I have worked in restaurants, so I understand that this can unfortunately happen at any restaurant. So what really disappointed me above all else was their response. When I reached out to inform them, they had a very accusatory tone and were not apologetic. Seems very odd to react like people are just sitting around with time on their hands to make up stories about things like this, which is how they made me feel. Instead I really expected them to appreciate my reporting it so they could take steps to fix it. They took days to send me the necessary paperwork to report it, and then I never heard back again.

I would much prefer to be writing a positive review, and I think I would have been much more willing to if they had responded to the incident differently. But unfortunately I have to say beware - hope nothing goes wrong with your meal because you won't get much of a response if it does.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The eggplant was fantastic & my husband enjoyed the lamb with gnnochi. We have been to this restaurant many times, even though it has changed hands the food and service was still good. The attention to my gluten allergy was spot on. The wine was delish, but they could expand the dessert menu a bit. The grounds are always beautiful and well kept, and the food sourced locally. I love the wallpaper and my husband the edison bulb lighting. Arrive early to get a good parking spot.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The setting was welcoming and the staff was very attentive and helpful. We enjoyed our dinner - two different salads and a shared pizza. The food was good, but not excellent. Our vegetable pizza had very few vegetables. If you order it, ask for more. Still, if you are in the area, it is a lovely place to spend a dinner.