“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Being Italin, I am extremely fussy about dining in an Italian restaurant. Spaccarelli's has food that is close to my own cooking. The atmosphere is elegant but casual. The owner and waitstaff are very friendly, and helpful in explaining dishes. You are never rushed through your meal.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

Been a frequent patron but will never go there again. Had reservations for Mother's Day but called to cancel because mom was too sick from CHEMO to go and was told thanks for cancelling last minute ...sorry cancer patients interfere with your business and that they can't plan ahead

2  Thank Serious64
Reviewed May 2, 2016

This is my favorite restaurant in Westchester County. The Italian food is perfectly
prepared and the chef will accommodate changing an order. Pasta is homemade;
the GNOCCHI surpasses any I've had in Italy. Spaccarelli's should
also be considered a fine steak house. The steaks are the best cuts, as is the veal;
chicken is moist; fish is fresh and vegetables are always fresh. Add a complete bar,
a great wine list and a friendly and accommodating staff, you have a perfect evening.

Attire is "dressy casual" (love that term; it's mine, not theirs).

1  Thank jillsim
Reviewed March 24, 2016

I was greeted as always with a nice familiar welcome as I have frequented the restaurant. It is a upscale restaurant (not a place for kids) with a nice ambiance and good Italian food. Their hot and cold antipasti is delicious and try their proscuit rapped melon. The only issue I have is the sides that come with the meal which is a potato croquet and vegetable. Meh. You can order a side of vegetables but that is extra. I believe they also use preservatives since both my wife and I get an allergy attack each time we eat there. That being said I recommend it as a nice place to go with friends, business or just as couples.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

you will not go wrong eating here. The food is always top notch and the service is second to none. We try to eat there a few times a yr and have never been more than pleased.