“Yummy”

Add it.
McNulty Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Miller Place
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

I love the soft serve vanilla, nice n creamy. In the warmer weather they have characters there for the little kids for free. Great location in old historic miller place and near cedar beach. Lines get too long and go out the door sometimes though.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Nothing to write home about. I had a soft twist cone and it had no flavor I couldn't even taste the chocolate. It tasted like ... Carvel... Ugh! The cones tasted like cardboard. The girl at the counter although we repeated our order 3 times still got my husband's order wrong. Never going back.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

We have been coming here regularly for man years. The quality has been maintained throughout the years. I only wish the wait wasn't as long

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

This is a small family run business and has been here for years. I've been coming here since I am a kid and the results are always as expected; delicious homemade ice cream. LOTS of flavors to choose from and everyone of them is delicious!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I have heard about this place from neighbors and oh boy it was totally worth it! We had waffle cup sundaes & they were really yummy! The place is old time ice cream with a nice young lady behind the counter.
Clean and average priced for home made ice cream.