“Great neighborhood italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Casa Pizza & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Pizza & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Port Jefferson, New York
“Great neighborhood italian restaurant”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I have been going to La Casa for years. Absolutely the best Penne a la Vodka on Long Island. We usually go on Pasta night and we have never been dissapointed.

• Visited May 2012

Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
“Great paninis”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The dinners are good, the pizza is good. Nothing very special.

Visited August 2011
New York
“Seems to be going downhill...”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Used to be much better, but now I would probably not go back. Staff is not so pleasant, food is not as good as it once was. Pizza is expensive and below average. Not a good place for a business lunch!

• Visited May 2011
Mount Sinai, New York
“great family restaurant”
Reviewed July 27, 2010

HUGE portions of delicious food at great prices. the pizza was delicious and they carried a huge selection of specialty pies. I have been in the restaurant several times and found the food to be great tasting and always need to bring most of it home. the service is a little informal but overall quick and friendly. Not a formal or very fancy place but a great place to bring your family for dinner or pizza.

Long Island, NY
“One word - "RUDE"”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

It's really quite unfortunate, really. The pizza is outstanding and my wife and I have had dinner here twice. The food is very good and the decor is very Tuscan and trendy.

However....

The staff at the counter are just plain rude. They are absolutely clueness when it comes to the term "customer service". I can deal with the fact noone has the courtesy to say, "Hello" or "Thank You". You are lucky if they tell you the amount of your change. The demeanor is quite abrasive; it's really quite unnerving. They all need to spend just one weekend in a customer service seminar. My visit to this restaurant is not just 2 or 3 times. They were not merely "having a bad day".

I have spoken with both friends and relatives recently and they agreed that the service is the worst. I refuse to enter this establishment again because of this alone.

I can only hope that the owners read this review. You need to do something about the extremely poor attitude toward your customers. You remember the customers, right? You know, the people spending hard earned money to visit your restaurant. You're losing patrons fast. Trust me. I know this to be true because I "was" a customer....