“Wounderful weekend”
Review of The Millbrook Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millbrook
The Millbrook Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Millbrook B&B and Inns
Millbrook
“Wounderful weekend”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you want to escape from daily routine and spent your weekend in silence, great hospitality and relax, then this is the right place to go. Inside you will find a library near the fireplace, you can enjoy reading the books/magazines sitting by fireplace or simply watching some old good movies on the big screen in the lobby, while drinking wine. By the way visit some winery or Vineyards - there are several of them around. We bought some sort of localy produced wine at Millbrook Vineyards & Winery and enjoyed it during our stay. Don was glad to serve us with nice glases. Sure we will come back. Moreover - breakfasts prepared in this hotel just amazing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vladimir K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Millbrook Inn this past weekend. Our experience was exceptional and I wish there were more places like this! When we arrived Don greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed. He had beautiful roses and wine in the room since it was my birthday. The room was really amazing! We stayed in the Anne which was spacious, warm and cozy.
The breakfast was absolutely incredible. Don is wonderful and we look forward to taking more trips!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MHAvery
San Francisco
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed here with my wife and 10 year old son while visiting family for the holidays and it could not have been a more perfect stay. Every little detail of hospitality, service and accommodation is painstakingly thought over and attended to by Don. Breakfast each day was world class, made from the best local resources and exquisitely prepared and presented. The Millbrook Inn is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent two nights at the Millbrook Inn for a romantic NYE getaway from NYC. The room was comparable to an urban upper upscale hotel, in excellent condition, freshly renovated and very clean. The manager, Don, was very accommodating and helpful. His attention to detail was unparalleled from the fresh flowers throughout the inn to the beautiful place setting for breakfast. We highly recommend this Inn and plan to return in 2013 for another Dutchess County vacation!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed here on Christmas Eve to avoid having to cram in with my family. We have stayed at various inns on most of our vacations, but this one was a cut above.
It is new and modern without being sterile and retains the country charm I grew up with in the Hudson Valley. The hospitality was fantastic, food was top notch, and most importantly, the bed was so comfortable I had the best night sleep in ages! Highly recommend.

Only downside: if you are looking for something with lots to do nearby, you might be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012
nj
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I spent the night here to relax and get away. While some B&Bs have charm, some have wonderful furnishings, some have attentive owners, and some have great breakfasts. This inn had all of the above. It was warm, inviting, yet modern and newly renovated with a style found in many upper end modern hotel chains. Don, the owner saw to every detail and need. Particularly loved the bounty of books, particularly biographies found in every room and living room area. Worth the visit.

New Jersey
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I spent the night here to relax and get away. Some B&Bs have charm, some have wonderful furnishings, some have attentive owners, and some have great breakfasts. This inn had all of the above. It was warm, inviting, yet modern and newly renovated with a style found in many upper end modern hotel chains. Don, the owner saw to every detail and need. Particularly loved the bounty of books, particularly biographies found in every room and living room area. Worth the visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millbrook
Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls
Millbrook Country House
Millbrook Country House
#4 of 4 in Millbrook
Hilltop House  Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Millbrook Inn? Share your experiences!