“Valentine special....”

Dining options: Reservations
Millbrook, New York, United States
“Valentine special....”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been going on V-Day for many years as a "special occasion" which it was, and we have never been disappointed. Excellent*****. My husbands favorite salad was with an egg on top of it. Cannot recall what it is called, but he deemed it excellent. Thanks Les Baux.

• Visited February 2014

Millbrook, New York
“Our Favorite Bistro”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

No matter how many times we go, the experience never fails to disappoint. The food is consistently excellent, the service is smart, friendly and attentive, and the experience always a delight.

Our only complaint is the color of the walls. Dark and drab. If they repainted it would be perfect.

Visited January 2014
Wilton, Connecticut
“Great diner with friends”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was the first time at this restaurant. We went with friends who recommended it. My son had the mussels and my daughter had the Croque monseur, which she declared as the best sandwich she ever had. Creme bruele was excellent. All the portions were very generous, almost to much so. All in all we had a good time.

• Visited December 2013
Sherman, Connecticut
“Excellent French Bistro”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a wonderful meal. I couldn't believe when I ordered rack of lamb I got an entire rack (8 pieces)! My husband had steak and frites and he also took home a nice doggie bag.

I have to say the scalloped potatoes were the best I have ever tasted. I do not want to know how many calories were in that dish! Ignorance is bliss!

Small intimate restaurant with a nice wine list. Be sure to make a reservation. We will definitely return!

• Visited November 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“great french experience at Cafe les Baux”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My brother and I were invited to spend a couple of days at a friend farm in Millbrook, It was my first visit to this part of New York State. One night we decided to go dinner and choose this restaurant. It was a surprise to have such quality of rack of lamb, with "haricots verts" (french beans), and a superb "mille feuilles de pommes de terres gratin", .

I remembered some dinner in France, at la Provence, service was excelent, and they have a good selection of wines.

Next time that I travel to Millbrook, I will invite my wife to dinner at Cafe Les Baux

• Visited August 2013