“Found this restaurant by accident”
Review of Aurelia

Aurelia
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Millbrook
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Albany, New York
“Found this restaurant by accident”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We've been here for lunch in the summer a few times over the last few years and we have never had a bad meal. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food is fresh and well prepared. Love being able to sit outside and not on cheap plastic chairs. Glad it popped up on the GPS.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BTL2010

“so so”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

It wasn't bad but I had higher expectations for the price. Great service and the vegetables were very fresh

• Visited June 2014
NY
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Honestly, I wasn't expecting a lot when we made the reservation. This space has housed a number of restaurants in the past. They were all ok, each went out of business, and I figured that this one would be more of the same. I was wrong. It was excellent, and I expect it to be here for quite awhile.
The menu is short. I kind of like that because, although choices are limited, I presume the chef knows how to properly prepare those that are on the menu; and he did. We were two couples, each of us had a different appetizer; mine was the grilled shrimp, and I loved it, and the others loved theirs as well.
We each had different entrees. Mine was the pappardelle with pulled pork; terrific. Again, everyone else was very happy with their entrees. We were stuffed, so we shared a creme brulee for dessert. It was done perfectly. Oh, and the wine list was very reasonably priced.
Thanks Aurelia. We look forward to returning.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mkarpoff
New York
“Second Time is Better Than the First”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I returned to Aurelia after visiting it nearly a year ago. The food was excellent and I love the atmosphere. One of my favorites!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gina P
Fishkill, New York
“Excellent Italian With a Mediterranean Flair”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My first experience at Aurelia was excellent. The service and the atmospher were both superb and the food was equally as great. I tried for starters the Duck Confit and Arugula Salad and the Grilled Shrimp served with Avocado, Roasted Red Peppers, Artichokes and Mixed Greens. Both of these were extremely delicious and I could not wait to try the entrees. The Poached Salmon With Red Peppers and Leeks had tremendous flavor. The Penne with Butternut Squash was equally delicious. Aurelia is clearly in my books an excellent restaurant worthy of your next visit when dining out in Millbrook.

• Visited December 2013