I booked a stay 1 year in advance for the upcoming HOF Induction Weekend at the Howard Johnson. I reserved 2 rooms for this event. I was told a few days ago, after calling to check on another reservation, that this reservation was cancelled directly by the hotel. After going through Howard Johnson customer service, I was told to contact the hotel directly. I have been doing this for the past few days, and have been given different stories each time by the manager. This hotel has terrible customer service and even worse front desk skills. I would suggest staying away. The hotel has now told me that they do not have an idea of how they are going to resolve this situation. This has been a terrible situation for us, as we have a friend's son who always looks forward to going to this event and has saved up his money for a year in anticipation of the HOF induction, and now we must tell him that we cannot attend the event. If anyone else has a reservation for the weekend of 7/27/2007-7/29/2007, I would suggest checking to see if your reservation is still good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cooperstown Inn & Suites at the Ballpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Cooperstown
- Country Inns & Suites Cooperstown Hotel Milford
- Howard Johnson Hartwick
- Howard Johnson Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Howard Johnson
- Hartwick Howard Johnson