My family of four stayed here for four nights. We did have some problems that were quickly remedied and rewarded to us when it was time to pay the bill. Staff are very helpful and nice and really do what they can to assist. The indoor pool was a hit and so was the hot tub. Hotel also has a gym, business center with two computers and a lounge with video games. Rooms are a bit noisy. High school baseball teams were enjoying themselves during the night like most teenagers but it made it hard for us to sleep. Breakfast was coffee, orange juice, cereal, frozen waffles and french toast, muffins, toast and bagels but with only two toasters so the line was very long. Again, teenagers eat more than most so breakfast was sometimes scarce and, at times, not enough places to sit. Many took their items back to their rooms or just stood up. This is a new hotel so it's very clean but because of settling, door didn't always shut or lock. Be sure to check when leaving your room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Cooperstown Inn & Suites at the Ballpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Cooperstown
- Country Inns & Suites Cooperstown Hotel Milford
- Howard Johnson Hartwick
- Howard Johnson Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Howard Johnson
- Hartwick Howard Johnson