“Handicap friendly”

Hampton Inn Middletown
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Middletown
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I always worry when traveling about the staff and the room. The staff went above to give me a room that would work for me. They also followed up with me to be sure and offered to move me if I was not happy. Above and beyond!! Very clean and nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Not only is this hotel a "home away from home" for the business traveler, but the hotel staff is always welcoming, professional and so helpful. This is a comfortable place to stay when you need to be away from home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were visiting friends in the area for Christmas and needed a place to stay for one night that was pet friendly. This hotel worked out perfectly for us. Our room was very clean. No complaints about anything. We would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love staying at Hilton Brand, anytime. I get to stay for work often and I am a Diamond Member. I have to say that this time it wasn't as pleasant as it has been before. Too bad really. I think maybe the person was having a not so great day and wasn't used to working in this aspect of the job. I isn't going to stop me from coming to Hilton brands.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Everything was clean and pets are welcome! Breakfast was served and constantly monitored. Anything you asked for was promptly attended to with a smile. I met several people who use this hotel every year at this time. I've stayed in some expensive hotels that could learn a lesson in service here! Nice bed linens!

Room Tip: Second floor or above for quiet. The breakfast is open until late morning, the first floor is very b...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Warm staff, check in was smooth and easy. Our room was clean and beds comfortable. The "closet" is a very small wardrobe. We had a few issues getting the heater to not go above the temperature we set it at. The internet connection was very slow, until they had a technician come out then it was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Housekeeping was not attentive, we agreed to forgo house keeping on Christmas day, but got no house keeping the second day either, then housekeeping came the third day at 9 a.m. was lackluster at best, fridge not functional and our food spoiled, could not control the heat, either too cold or too hot, mostly too hot, uncomfortable sleeping at night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosemary M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Courtyard Middletown
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#4 of 9 in Middletown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen

Been to Hampton Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!