“Stay for Bethel Woods Event”

Hampton Inn Middletown
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Middletown
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Middletown Ny with my daughter and her friend on August 23rd. It is conveniently located right off Rt. 17 and grouped with a Microtel and a Courtyard Marriot hotel.They attended the Luke Bryan concert at Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center. This was, as always, what I expect from Hampton Inn. It was clean, modern, staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the stay was pleasant. It was quite a drive to Bethel Woods though. (45 mins.) There are not a lot of options for staying close to the Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center. We did go shopping at Woodbury Commons Outlet Center in Central Valley. That was a short drive (15-20 mins).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. The lobby was cute and comfortable; inviting. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and refreshing. The free breakfast was very good and included lots of fresh fruit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped here for an overnight rest, king study with sofa bed. Non smoking on the fourth floor, quiet area, typical free breakfast for Hampton Inns. We would stay here again for our next road trip.
There is road construction in the area, if you drive slowly and look for the signage, it's not too bad.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stopped while traveling. Room is a bit tight and bathroom is small. Another hotel where the HVAC wasn't on but it was nice and quiet when in use. We found a comfortable temperature and nestled into the comfortable beds for a great, peaceful night's sleep. Lighting in bathroom was good. Breakfast is normal Hampton but that includes REAL oatmeal and nice things to go in it. It was really good. Without asking, we were given the quiet side of the hotel.

Hampton: I understand the need to maximize space. Before you build another property, hire a space manager and do it well. A couple of tweaks and this would be outstanding. Everything is there but I'm guessing it could be done better for less money freeing up more space where your customers would prefer to have it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Middletown is a hotel that I have stayed at twice before. I like it because it is central to Middletown being at the corners of two major highways. Its not luxury accomdations, but it aint bad neither. On this particular trip I had the option of choosing Hampton Inn or Marriot Courtyard. In hindsight it would have been nicer to stay at Marriot courtyard. So I bet your wondering why I chose Hampton Inn? The breakfast and the staff. Your staff is probably the best part about the Hampton Inn, particularly the breakfast lady with short hair. The breakfast is, well, alright, but your not gonna be in the next Zagat review. I think I just like having a place to go with out leaving the hotel, you know? The room was small, I was in a double bed... which really doesn't bother me. I don't need much room. The TV recpetion/selection was horrible, but then again im not really a big fan of tv. Though I would suggest apple tv's in the rooms. Netflix access would have been really cool. If I come back to Middletown, I would still consider either Hampton Inn or Marriott. But I think even with your excellent staff and average breakfast... for the same price, I'll probably go to Marriot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed at the hotel twice this past supper; once on our way to Washington and then on the way back. It's what one would expect from a Hampton Inn. The rooms were a decent size but the bathrooms could use some work. The place was really busy so checking in can take some time during the summer months. The location was great, easy turn off the highway, but a lot of construction caused some confusion. If you are arriving late or just can't face driving anymoer, there is a Chilis and a TGIF right next door. I will compliment them on their breakfast though. One of the best Hampton Inn breakfasts I've had. Nice selection of fresh pastries, bagels, waffles, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Typical Hampton Inn, very quick check-in/out process and the rooms are extremely clean. I was surprised when I asked the front desk to call a taxi and they just handed me some scrap paper with numbers, but thats not a big deal. Also, the price is surprising, i would expect that price for NYC but not for Middletown.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
HOME2 Suites by Hilton Middletown
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#4 of 9 in Middletown
Comfort Inn &; Suites Goshen / Middletown

Been to Hampton Inn Middletown? Share your experiences!