Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown
$155
$114
$110
HolidayInn.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
$157
Courtyard
$93
$110
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswindow seatcontinental breakfastroom was cleanyogurtfront desk staffconvenient locationoutback steakhousestayed one nightoff the highwaycoffee makerstaff was very friendlynice staydiscounthospitalnyrefrigeratorchain
A TripAdvisor Member
CARLINVILLE
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a horrible experience the previous night at another motel where the mattress seemed to be made of cement. Looking forward to a good nights sleep here and found the mattress was fine but the pillows must have come from the previous motels mattress manufacturer. Couldn't use the pillows. Everything else was great. Would stay again but bringing my own pillow.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmmicrotelmdltwn, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased you had a good nights sleep and will be happy to hear that we are in the process of replacing all the pillows to a new softer version! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The service was amazing staff very friendly, the location is so on point to everything we needed, the pillows were a lil hard but all in all the hotel is amazing and we will be back soon

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmmicrotelmdltwn, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay. We are happy you enjoy our hotel so much and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very nice Hotel but I was in the handicapped room near the door and every time some one went up or down stair or in and out of building I could hear the door slam all night long!....Night desk clerk had TV so loud I could hear it in my room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

It was a nice place. The room was small but clean and so comfortable. I loved that for the dog people they already had me on the first floor which makes it so convientent when you have to run out with your dog. there was some nice resturants right there in close walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I walked in and they had my eservation. The lady behind the desk asked what floor I wanted and then she gave me my room. It was clean and neat. My wife requested another luggage rack and one was delivered in about 5 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple