“Its a Perkeins. This one is clean and the staff are very nice.”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Its a Perkeins. This one is clean and the staff are very nice. what more could you want? the parking could be better.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I like when you go to a restaurant and things taste fresh. I went with a large group and we pretty much all had breakfast, followed by awesome pies (candy bar pie was my favorite). I definitely ate too much but that's my own fault. Stuffed french toast is delicious and a lot of bread. Hash browns tasted like the potato was freshly shredded. The service really makes this a four. They were so friendly it was unreal, nothing like other breakfast type chain places. Comparing it place to place it's definitely a four star breakfast food type of place.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stopped for an afternoon snack and the people we great. Kyle, our waiter, we cheerful and efficient. The manager was pleased to have us stopped by although we had a small tab. A very pleasant stop.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Perkins has the best pancakes by far,,,,, no other resturant comes close not even ihop.
The service is fast, the veggies in my omelette were all fresh not canned like other places use , fresh bread, these guys know how to do breakfast,, if you like pancakes you need to try Perkins they are always perfect

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have ate there many times an have never been disappointed in their food, price or hospitality. They are very accommedating