“We love Applebee's salads”
Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great prices and value. We find management very willing to make things right if they go wrong. Good atmosphere and consistent store to store

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to this restaurant on a Friday night about 8:00pm, I kept telling my husband it's going to be forever waiting for a table. As we walked in the door we were sitted immediately! There blew my theory! This was a busy place, but service was friendly, and quick! The Manager on the phone when I called introduced himself and told us to ask for him when we came, he personally came to the table to say hello to everyone in the room which is great for business. The food was superb, and believe me our son is 12 and very picky. Great night of dining!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

ok service. sometimes awsome other time horriable..one time i went there with friends and the server was promt with everything food drinks refills. then there was a time i went with a friend and they forgot their meal all together!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

It was busy, but the service was fairly fast. The waitress we had, though, was not very good, probably because she was too busy. We had to ask for napkins and silverware. For one entree I had chicken cheese penne and my wife had sirloin steak. Her knife was not very sharp and it was hard to cut the steak. I was rare, but I thought it was a little rubbery. My entree was delicious, cuz you can't really wreck penne.. For the included appetizer we had scrumptious boneless bar-b-que chicken wings. Then we topped the meal off with three different delicious 'shooters' consisting of one cheesecake, one chocolate and one other yummy treat, (don't remember what it was). All-in-all the $20 for two items and the dessert were great but the service was just average. [Obviously, we did not leave a big tip]

Reviewed October 19, 2011

We ate here this afternoon, 10/19. 1pm. Our party of three was seated immediately, where we wanted to sit too. Laura, our server came quickly to our table and asked right away what we'd like for drinks. Placed the order and three minutes later, she delivered them. After a ten minute session with my colleagues, Laura saw that I was speaking intently with my clients so, she left us alone. After five minutes, Laura came by and took our order. Ordered four entrees (one to go to bring home to the lady of the house). I got the chicken tender platter. They give me six pieces with fries and honey mustard. I ordered Tabasco and extra napkins and Laura brought the items without my having to ask again. -this is a sign of good service. My colleagues got the chili burger and the baby back ribs. The said they enjoyed them both. The value was okay. What are you going to do? Applebees has an extensive menu from what my client said, they change from time to time. We'll be back because they live in the area and Applebees is convenient to us all.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!