“Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“Dinner”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have visited it multiple times and never disappointed. I would recommend it for any occasion. good bar company

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Great food and service”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The restaurant is in a great location. Staff was great. They even offered tilapia samples while guests waited. My food was great too.

Visited December 2013
“Delicious food- great service!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This eatery is a family fave & so I've reviewed several, but this one tops them all. The service was outstanding. There have not been many times I could honestly say that but it really was. Our server- a very nice friendly young man named Mark was very personable, candid and very hard working. My family & I were made to feel as though we were royalty( a very nice touch) a manager even came over to greet us & make sure we were all good- that's never happened & I was impressed that she was thoughtful enough to do that. It was obvious that they the staff jelled, that they enjoyed their work & enjoyed us the customers and I truly enjoyed my dinner & the service afforded us.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Don't waste your time or money”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Outbacks when first opened were great. This one was noisy beyond normal, wait for server was long, food orders were messed up, quality was not good, and management acted liked it wasn't their job to care.

Visited November 2013
Middletown, New York
“Wednesday Specials”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We went on a Wednesday and the specials are definitely worth the visit. The promotion is a three course-appetizer, entree, dessert-for $11.99.
Three of us had the special with the 6 ounce steak and two sides. The meat was done properly for each of us and the sides were great. Everyone had cheesecake for dessert.
I had the 22 ounce porterhouse steak and was very tasty. The steak was prepared to perfection. The sweet potato French fries were one of the best I have had in several years. The fries were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside just what french fries means-crispy outside soft inside.
The server was very personable and a lot of fun.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited November 2013