“Wednesday Specials”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We went on a Wednesday and the specials are definitely worth the visit. The promotion is a three course-appetizer, entree, dessert-for $11.99.
Three of us had the special with the 6 ounce steak and two sides. The meat was done properly for each of us and the sides were great. Everyone had cheesecake for dessert.
I had the 22 ounce porterhouse steak and was very tasty. The steak was prepared to perfection. The sweet potato French fries were one of the best I have had in several years. The fries were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside just what french fries means-crispy outside soft inside.
The server was very personable and a lot of fun.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We love Outback & loved even more that we could walk to this restaurant from our hotel (Hampton Inn). We arrived at the height of dinner time on a Saturday & were told there was a 45-minute wait unless we found seats in the bar area. We did find a good table within 10 minutes! Salads & my creamy onion soup arrived quickly, as did our drinks. Three of us had the Victoria filet, which was delicious & done just as we wanted. One of my friends has a soy allergy - the waitress & the manager were extremely good at meeting my friend's food allergy needs. Thank you!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to the restaurant in the afternoon to reserve for a group of 45 peoples, diner at 6.30, when we got to the restaurant it was all ready for us we had different waiters we were really serve well the food was good they ready accommodate us well. good job.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I usually don't care for the big chains but after seeing Outback's ad for the all you can eat shrimp and steak, we decided to check it out.

My filet was very good, but nowhere near what is depicted in their advertising. The ads don't tell you the meat in the photo was not the advertised $14.99 cut as inferred but actually, the more expensive $23 cut. When my friend told the manager that her $14.99 cut was tough and difficult to eat, the manager offered to replace/upgrade the cut to the filet. The manager didn't make it clear that along with the upgrade to compensate for a tough cut of meat, the price would go up as well. The size of the shrimp (regardless of the type ordered) literally were "shrimpy." Tiny shrimp.

Other than that, the service was excellent. Our wait person Lauren was super attentive, friendly, bubbly and just the type of server you want when going to a restaurant. Whatever she gets paid, it isn't enough.

When rated this review "Very Good," is certainly wasn't the quality and size of the food which came nowhere near the advertising photos or the typical chain restaurant atmosphere. It was for the service and attentiveness we received.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The personnel were excellent. The bartenders were well versed on mixing proper drinks. The wait staff was very accommodating.