“Huge Selection of Pizza on Display by the slice”

Joeys Olde World Pizza
Ranked #26 of 179 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stopped here for lunch. The selection of pizza pies displayed on counter behind glass was huge. Everything looked fresh. The employees constantly bused the tables and cleaned them. The restaurant was very clean. There was a constant stream of traffic coming for lunch most looked like working professionals. The menu was extensive and reasonably price but I only had pizza. I will return a pasta dish next time.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I cannot believe I am the first review of Joeys Olde World Pizza on Trip Advisor. This place has been open in the same location for many years and is a favorite for pizza by any standard. I've really enjoy pizza and probably have eaten at over 100 pizza places over the last 30 years. Joeys Olde World is my favorite place for pizza. They always have a great selection of specialty pies. They are always filled with plenty of quality ingredients. The slices are heavy and one would fill up most people but I still order two. Some of my favorites are the fresh tomato with roasted red peppers and pesto, the buffalo chicken and the meat lovers. On my most recent visit I had the breaded eggplant with ricotta, fresh tomatoes and plum tomatoes on whole wheat dough. Magnificent! I also had the barbeque chicken. Wonderful! Both were loaded up with fresh ingredients and tasted perfect. I cannot give higher accolades for slices of specialty pizza. This place knows how to do it right. And they always have a great selection available. Go for the food and value. Order at the counter, bring to the table and enjoy.

1  Thank AtomicReviewer

Been to Joeys Olde World Pizza? Share your experiences!