“A little of everything”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Yucaipa
“A little of everything”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I have very differant taste in food.The food was good and fast, good mix of choices on the menu. I ordered a salad with mixed greens topped with salmon , cooked moist and tasty. My husband had a Reuben sandwich with fries, wasn't stacked high but filling enough for a meal. There was italian, seafood, steak and asian. Sorry didn't have room for dessert so don't remember what they offered. Also had a bar where you could eat and watch the tube. Had a discount card from our hotel no problem honoring it. Price was about average. Friendly service

Visited October 2013

NY
“everyone left happy!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped in SOHO grill over the weekend while we were on an apple picking adventure. There were 10 of us all together 5 adults and 5 kids. No wait was what drew us there, plus it just looked like a nice place . Our meals were delicious! I ordered the skirt steak salad and the chef gladly substituted chicken for the beef. The men got some wings which were fresh and tasty. the kids got kids meals which came with sundaes at the end. (Huge ice cream sundeas). The decor was fresh the service was good....what more can you ask for? To top it ff the final bill was very reasonable! Try it ..you will like it!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank myspecialks
“Could be better”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went for dinner at suggestion of motel clerk, plus there's a 20% discount with room key. Our waitress must have been new. She was very friendly and seemed like she knew what she was doing, but she was not too attentive. The manager asked us about the meal and the service. We were honest. The food was OK. The atmosphere was nice. If I lived in the area, I would give the place a second chance.

• Visited September 2013
Middletown, New York
“A Few Kinks to Work Out”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went to Soho for a late night bite because their kitchen is open until 11PM, which is great. Their bar is open even later and their cocktails are delicious. The décor and ambiance are really nice and there's plenty of room and choices on the menu. Because it was late I kept the fare light with the Beet and Mango Stack which it was very good. I also ordered the Almond Joy Cocktail which was delicious, as was the Crème Brulee for desert. My waitress was great and had all of the desert options for the night memorized which impressed me because there was at least 15! My date ordered the twin lobster tails and they came out hard as a rock - no lie! I've never been served lobster that bad in my life! He didn't want me to complain but that was definitely unacceptable. They wouldn't even come out of their shell. I've been to Soho before for Brunch which was also very nice, but they obviously have a few kinks to work out. If they do, their potential is endless. I'm willing to go back and give them another try.

• Visited September 2013
Northwest Arkansas
“Good Place!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Looked very new and atmosphere was very nice. Received good service and the menu was varied enough for lots of choices. Food was very good.

Visited September 2013