“Very Very Good”
Review of Blue Chip Burger - CLOSED

Blue Chip Burger
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have had many a good burger this was very good for any rest. for the HV fantastic place to dine. Nothing fancy, many good choices on the menu. Service very friendly and flexible, offered ring on one of the burgers instead of fies. My rating was a 4 for the world stage of burgers, but as for this being in the HV its a 5.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went here with 2 teenagers, 2 adults based on reviews on TA. The place is in a converted house on an unlikely road for a restaurant which is ok if it's special. We walked in to a room that seemed to be the old living room of the house that was now lit by fluorescent lights which are kind of hard on the eye in a dining establishment. The tables were covered in vinyl tablecloths with plastic yellow and red mustard/ketchup bottles. We walked up to the cashier counter and the girl handed us the menus and were told to seat ourselves wherever we wanted. We ordered 4 burgers, came with fries and 3 drinks. Burgers came out in baskets and were very tasty and could tell that the meat was very fresh, but the patty was on the small side. We also ordered onions rings which were good but not exceptional. We left there with a $54 bill which I though was high for the atmosphere and self service restaurant. If you just want the burger and don't care about paying a premium then this is the place for you.

1  Thank OpinionsGalore
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had a western burger and my girlfriend had a veggie burger, both were great! I had the BBQ sauce on the side I am picky I like my own. It was great I used it all up. The veggie burger you could see the vegetables inside. I tried a piece and it did taste good. The fresh cut fries were great!

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Was between appointments in Middletown today and needed lunch. I pulled into the parking lot as two men were leaving the restaurant. They greeted me by saying everything is good here. I ordered the Pub Burger - it was outstanding. The combination of mushrooms, onions, swiss and pickles with high quality beef was perfection. It was some hefty burger with great flavor. The crunch of the pickles sent it over the top. The salted skinny fries were quite good too.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Excellent! Great out of the ordinary burgers. We have been there many times and its always excellent. Tons of options and choices. Go there hungry and try the "Kenny" burger. Everything is fresh and hot everytime. Find this place! If you like burgers you'll love it. The best burger joint in the area by far.

1  Thank chris h