“best burger in middletown!”
Review of Blue Chip Burger

Blue Chip Burger
Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wow! This place is great! The restaurant is located in the same building where The Cornerstage used to be. Crazy going back there now that it is a burger joint. Speaking of burger joints, there are plenty in the area. Burger Boys, cheeseburger in paradise and five guys. Blue chip burger has got them beat! I had the session pub burger which is cooked in session black lager with mushrooms, onions, pickles and swiss cheese. The flavor was insanely good! I don't know if the burgers are cooked to order or not but I wasn't asked and mine came our med/well. Normally I'm a med/rare kind of guy but the burger was juicy and delicious. They use organic meat and blah, blah, blah. Yea the burger is healthier than others, but I don't care how good it is for me. When I have a burger its about taste and the taste of this was superb! I'm very excited to go back and try another burger.
The fries are good but nothing to shout home about.
I highly recommend this place and have already told all my buddies who live and work near middletown to check it out!

4  Thank Read H