“Way below average wings.....”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #74 of 171 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: just opened
NY
“Way below average wings.....”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

After all the hype was over when the place first opened we decided to stop for lunch. We are big wing fans so this was a natural place for us to stop. I ordered my favorite Teriyaki wings my wife ordered some type of spice Asian wings. The wings seemed to be over cooked and very crunchy the Teriyaki sauce was below par. The Asian wings were OK nothing to speak of. So I guess we should give this place another shot, however when Cheeseburger in Paradice has much much better wings hands down........we wont be back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank David G

Montgomery, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for wings”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is a reliable chain for wings. Tend to be a little loud, especially during game - but its a sports bar - so deal

Visited December 2012
Middletown, New York
“Clean & good service”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was very nice and clean in the inside. It's only about a year old and located right off of 211 near the mall. The mall doesn't have too many options so if you're looking for another place it won't be hard to find. And if you're a sports fan there are lots of TV's to watch a game or two!

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I know this is a chain restaurant, but I was not impressed.

I have had better wing sauces elsewhere, however, the chicken was fried perfectly.

I had a steak wrap which was not served well. The sauce combinations were "eh" and the meat was so chewy. The meat needed to be cut thinner so I didn't have to pull on a big piece of meat with my teeth....yeah that gives a girl a great image. Good thing I wasn't on a date.

There is a takeout station, very loud with lots of men coming to watch the big games on TV. Women and children were there too, but they were probably better off going to Olive Garden for a better meal.

I was not impressed with the quality - could be better for a chain. I will not return.

The only other compliment that I can give (beside the quality of the chicken wings) was the service. The waitress Kim was very attentive, outgoing, and definitely made you feel welcomed.

• Visited August 2012
Liberty, New York
“Buffalo Wild Wings”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings in Middletown, NY appears to be your typical sports type bar with a nice twist. The place is huge, a nice assortment of big screen TV’s with lots of sports. For the beer & spirits enthusiast they have a reasonable to please most. The food selection is also typical sports bar food and I found it very good, I had the ‘Grilled Chicken Buffalito’s’ and they were pretty good, nice heat. My wife ordered mild wings, but to hot for her, they appreciatively asked if she wanted plain, which she did. Our server was very friendly & polite, as well as the rest of the staff. We will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2012