“Good for wings”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Just Opened
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is a reliable chain for wings. Tend to be a little loud, especially during game - but its a sports bar - so deal

Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was very nice and clean in the inside. It's only about a year old and located right off of 211 near the mall. The mall doesn't have too many options so if you're looking for another place it won't be hard to find. And if you're a sports fan there are lots of TV's to watch a game or two!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I know this is a chain restaurant, but I was not impressed.

I have had better wing sauces elsewhere, however, the chicken was fried perfectly.

I had a steak wrap which was not served well. The sauce combinations were "eh" and the meat was so chewy. The meat needed to be cut thinner so I didn't have to pull on a big piece of meat with my teeth....yeah that gives a girl a great image. Good thing I wasn't on a date.

There is a takeout station, very loud with lots of men coming to watch the big games on TV. Women and children were there too, but they were probably better off going to Olive Garden for a better meal.

I was not impressed with the quality - could be better for a chain. I will not return.

The only other compliment that I can give (beside the quality of the chicken wings) was the service. The waitress Kim was very attentive, outgoing, and definitely made you feel welcomed.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings in Middletown, NY appears to be your typical sports type bar with a nice twist. The place is huge, a nice assortment of big screen TV’s with lots of sports. For the beer & spirits enthusiast they have a reasonable to please most. The food selection is also typical sports bar food and I found it very good, I had the ‘Grilled Chicken Buffalito’s’ and they were pretty good, nice heat. My wife ordered mild wings, but to hot for her, they appreciatively asked if she wanted plain, which she did. Our server was very friendly & polite, as well as the rest of the staff. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

First off let me say, the other reviews about BWW being expensive are way off base in my comparison of the area. If you want cheap, go on Tuesday traditional bone night for .45 cent wings...or Thursday Boneless night at the same price. They have beer specials every night...this visit I had the Large glass beer special for $2.50 each. I don't know of any place cheaper than this around here! I have been to this location 4 times and the wing size has changed but they are now serving a good size wing. The Spicy Garlic are by far my favorite but I have tried just about every sauce they have and like most of them. They are consistent flavor wise and will make them extra crispy if you ask. The fries are nice and crispy as well and come in a couple of sizes. I have not tried too many of the other items as I go here for wings but have good feedback from others who have. They have a lot of choices but this place is first and foremost a wings and beer sports bar! Until I find so eace better...and I try wings everywhere...this is my go to place and where i will tell people to try if they have not.

1  Thank dleslievol