“Average chain steakhouse but good food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 180 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food is always good - from salads to steaks. the mixed veggies could be cooked a bit more - they are practically raw when served. I love the rolls and peanuts while you wait! The atmosphere is fun as there is always some dancing in the aisles or a birthday song happening. It's not the quietest place if that is what you are looking for!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

This has got to be my favorite chain restaurant! They lead you go your table with fresh baked, warm rolls with sweet butter and seat you at a table with peanuts on it. You have fed me twice, even before I have seen my waitress? Yahoo! The hardest decision is what to eat, as I have yet to be disappointed. The drinks are made even better with add on shots... I could go on and on... Ate there last Wednesday, and Katrina provided us with perfect service! Looking forward to our next trip!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love to take the kids to TX Roadhouse for dinner. The steaks are the most amazing anywhere (tasty, tender, perfectly cooked). The kids like the peanuts and I love the casualness. The service is usually pretty good. The appetizers are also amazing. Reasonable priced, consistent food. Sometimes a long wait - take advantage of call-ahead seating if you can.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We visited it just before happy hour ending and it was quite busy but we got seated right away. The staff was friendly and correct. The steaks were cooked as asked for (medium) but mine was a little dry. The sides were good except for the green beans, they were overcooked and the portion was very small.
We like the atmosphere of this restaurant very relaxed. And eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor added to that.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you love steak you have got to try this place. They have all cuts and sizes for all kinds of appetites. Appetizers are excellent. The rattlesnake bites are on the top of my list, different and delicious. Service is very good but keep in mind that it gets packed really quick so you might want to call a head to avoid waiting over an hour to get a table. Oh yes, expect to have to sit on the saddle if someone spills the beans that it's your birthday!!! Lots of fun.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!