“Better than expected”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC Suburbs
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Have visited here twice, usually late lunch. Both times have been pleasantly surprised. The coal fired pizza is what 1st got my attention (never had t before). Really good, nice crust, good toppings. Expected just an average pizza place but it is way more. Good menu selections and even the salad was surprisingly good (house Italian dressing). Will want to try for dinner sometime. While there, both times, there were large family type gatherings w/ 12+ people seated together, so I have to think others are agreeing with me.

• Visited December 2013

“HAIR IN MY FOOD?!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place multiple times and I've never had a bad experience. Just recently, I went here for my brother's birthday and I ordered the traditional spaghetti and meatballs like I always order. I was halfway through my meal, and I stumbled upon HAIR IN MY PASTA! It was so gross and I am never, ever going to this place again. Their tomato bruschetta had too much garlic and onions on it. I can still taste that in my mouth- gross! Do not go here, there are many other options in Middletown.

Middletown, New York
“To good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love the food the environment.. I ALWAYS get a good meal. There pizza is great...It is best with dinner or special events

Visited July 2013
Middletown, New York
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

great food in a hot coal fire oven
pizza and meatballs are amazing
we will be going back for thin crust pizza

• Visited March 2013
New York
“Tried others but they just don't compare to Carbonella's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you like quality ingredients, crispy crust and great taste in your pizza, this is the place. Other pizza's just does not compare. The price is a little higher but boy is it worth it. Don't waste your money elsewere. The athmosphere is nice here and is updated compared to many nearby that are a pit. Nice pies, nice service, nice atmosphere. Try it!!!

• Visited February 2013