“Traditional Trip”

Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: WE love MAC & Cheese! With over 30 varieties of custom baked gourmet MACs to choose from or mix it your own way. Fresh deep fried MAC & Cheese balls in different varieties plus much much more! We certainly cater to the kid in you! We offer GLUTEN free in any style MAC & Cheese. Voted best comfort food, place to eat with kids and gluten free favorite by Hudson Valley Magazine 2012, 2013 &2014
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just left Mix & Mac for what has become an annual tradition. My daughter chooses to go here every year for her birthday and we never deny her. Don't listen to any bad reviews about this place. Not only is the Mac and cheese delicious the owner & staff go out of their way to please you and give you the feeling you are eating at their house. The owner takes pride in his food and wants it perfect so everything is made to order. No microwave reheating here. As far as kids being picky - I can't speak for that my children love the food here but they do tend to like high quality food. Furthermore After ordering and eating our meals my husband was disappointed he didn't try a new flavor. Well it didn't matter the owner was nice enough to send home a sample to go order. This establishment is an example of what a small business should be and why I choose to patronize them. Thanks Mix and Mac!!

Whipwife, Owner at MIX N MAC - MAC & Cheese, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

This is awesome!! We are honored that your daughter chooses MIX N MAC as her birthday dinner! We are glad you enjoyed your meals and have written such a sincere review
About us and our establishment. See you next year!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

There are so many varieties to choose from, and they all sound amazing. i had the chicken parm. the chicken is small pieces, so it doesnt over power the fact that you walked in for MAC N CHEESE. The roasted tomatoes make complete it as a meal you won't find in a box.

THIS AINT YOUR CHILDHOOD KRAFT IN A BOWL.

1  Thank Erica R
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had the Shrimp Scampi Mac & Cheese.......wow, great. My kids love the buffalo chicken and cheeseburger. Great place to bring the kids for a quick lunch or dinner.

Love it........................Support the mom and pops businesses!!!!!!

3  Thank Chuckdgoshen
Reviewed April 6, 2014

There are at lest 20 different mac and cheese selections. The wife and I had the American (traditional cheddar blend) and the BHS (ham, bacon and swiss). Enjoyed these 2 very much. Looking forward to going back and trying something different. I would suggest that if you are in the mood for Mac and cheese you should check this place out. You will not be sorry.

2  Thank 628MikeC
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the breakfast selection immensely and the crazy whitey as well. I'm bringing menu home to my family. We will be back!

1  Thank Lisa M